Thursday, March 22, 2012

{update!}

true to form, life is moving faster than the speed of light for us! keegan graduates AND we move to ohio in SIX WEEKS. my to-do list is infinite, it seems. so here's a {super, speedy quick} re-cap of what we have been up to lately!

Over spring break, Keeg and I went house-hunting near Cleveland. It was the first time we left Doodle Baby for more than a couple of hours! He stayed with my in-laws, and as you can see it was a pretty rough time ;) We managed to find a cute little apartment for our little family in Westlake, OH!
Michigan weather is always, always unpredictable. But this 80+ degree weather in March, I love! Here's Aldon on St. Patrick's Day at the zoo, saying hi to the farm animals :)

{That cupboard knob must be extremely intriguing?} Again, gorgeous, gorgeous weather means it's time to bust out the shorts and flippy flops!
This was just today, during mid morning snack. He was so proud of himself for slurping his yogurt out of the bowl and into his mouth, no spoon required. I didn't have the heart to tell him he missed a little yogurt ;)

 That's basically how we have been, in a nut shell! This coming weekend is our last 'free' weekend in which we don't have fifty million things planned. After that it's Easter, two sessions of family pictures, another trip to Ohio to finalize things for our move, then Keegan's graduation followed by The Big Move! I'm foreseeing lots of procrastination and dread in my near future ;) Hope you're enjoying this sudden change in weather as much as we are!
 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe the move is that soon! AHHHH!! Please, please let me know if you want help moving because I would be thrilled to come down and do physical labor :) I would even treat you with a dinner - tapas, huh huh?? You can't say no to that :) We will discuss this further over easter lover!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what's happening with you!