Friday, April 27, 2012

{apple}

How far along? 15 weeks! (+1 day) baby is the size of an apple!
Total weight gain: 5ish pounds I think? Possibly a little more.
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but my size 00 jeans are starting to feel a little more snug.
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: I've regained most of my energy so I'm not so tired during the day-- a seriously great thing when you're chasing after a fearless almost 18 mo old. However, old lady me is passed out snoring by 9 pm every night.
Best moment this week: I think I felt some of the first baby flutters! I'm hesitant to admit that, I could never tell what was baby movements and what wasn't when I was pregnant with Aldon, but Keegan is determined that it must be :)
Miss Anything? Cinnamon Dolce Lattes from Starbucks... ahhh.
Movement: Possibly a few flutters!

Food cravings: Pineapple the last few days. I swear I could eat a whole one by myself...in one sitting. In fact, I'd be lying if I said I hadn't tried.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not too much honestly.. Mostly just strong smells- like Keegan's beloved hot dogs {disgusting!}

Gender: We will find out soon.... :)
Labor Signs:
are a long ways away!
Symptoms: Itchy, dry skin. It's relentless. The worst is my back, where I can't even reach to scratch/slather moisturizer all over without help.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  If it weren't for trying to get ready to move, I'd say happy buuut... this move is making me a little moody haha

Looking forward to: Doctor's appointment next week! And wrapping up this semester/seeing Keeg graduate/moving to Ohio! 


Baby is the size of an apple!

And why yes, I do have the best "renter's special" wallpaper around ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what's happening with you!