Wednesday, February 02, 2011

oh the weather outside is blog-full.

why hello all.

currently i'm perfectly ensconced in a giant snowball thanks be to michigan weather, so i decided creating a blog would be supreme.

who am i, you ask?
i fill many roles- diligent college student, girlfriend to an amazing boyfriend, daughter to the best parents anyone could ask for, sister to seven siblings, aunt to seven nieces and nephews, loyal friend to those who have stuck with me in life, owner of the most eclectic kitty, and most importantly (and recently): mommy to quite possibly the cutest and most precious baby boy :)

my life is full of opposites. hectic yet boring. spontaneous yet routine. you get the drift. but it's my life. and i love every second of it. hope you enjoy :)

my entire world summed up in one photo. love.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what's happening with you!