Wednesday, February 02, 2011

perfection.

Today has quite possibly been one of the most perfect days ever.  Ferris canceled classes so I got my first snow day since high school :) Since Aldon is already scheduled to go to daycare we dropped him off despite being home all day and just enjoyed the "mommy-daddy time" lazing around doing homework.  Don't get me wrong- I love my son more than life itself, but days like today were totally essential I believe.  I also love going to the center and seeing my baby man "playing" with all of his "friends" :)

That being said, I really need to kick my butt into the habit of taking more pictures of him.  I'm such a horrible photographer and would really love to have professional-esque photos of him taken, but he's so little that getting him to pay attention to anything for more than 2.5 seconds is next to impossible. So if anyone has any tips for how I can create a cute photo sesh at home- please share!! He's getting so unbelievably big now (I know, I know, that's what babies do...)... 3 months old. wow. 

With him growing bigger every day my to-do list grows as well- I have a mountain of totes of baby clothes in our basement to sort through to determine what can be donated to other families with little baby boys (again, if anybody knows someone who needs/wants some- do tell!!). I swear 90% of the newborn through 0-3 mo. clothes he has that don't fit anymore he has never even worn. I might have been a little bit of a baby shop-a-holic. Woops!

It seems like every day Keegan and I get asked when we are having another.  And to be honest, I don't see how I could have enough love to give another baby.  Aldon is my everything.  But I do miss being pregnant at times- I had such an easy pregnancy.  So the though of being a surrogate mom has crossed my mind a few times. Just a thought.

Well, Aldon is waking up from one of his two-point-five second carseat naps so I'll end this train of thoughts. Time to go curl up with my boys and watch some movies and continue this blissful day :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what's happening with you!