Thursday, May 03, 2012

{avocado}

How far along? 16 weeks!
Total weight gain: down one pound from last week...
Maternity clothes? Maternity shirts mostly, I can still squeeze into my "mom jeans"
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: I actually managed to stay up until 10 pm last night! Usually I'm sleeping by 9, and wake up around 6 am.
Best moment this week: Definitely felt some baby movements, and hearing baby's heartbeat for the first time.
Miss Anything? caffeine! I feel like a junkie going through withdrawals.
Movement: just a few flutters, and a small thumps.

Food cravings: Sour fruits, especially citrus. And smoothies, my kitchen has been a disaster the past few days cause I have been making smoothies nonstop! (my favorite, vanilla lime...yum) And no judgement here, but the craving for sour was so strong that I ate almost a whole container of frozen limeade concentrate straight, right out of the container. Yeah...
Anything making you queasy or sick: the thought of eating red meat, ugh.

Gender: We will find out soon.... :)
Labor Signs:
are a long ways away!
Symptoms: Itchy, dry skin. It's relentless. The worst is my back, where I can't even reach to scratch/slather moisturizer all over without help.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  If it weren't for trying to get ready to move, I'd say happy buuut... this move is making me a little moody haha

Looking forward to: Finally being settled in in Ohio and done moving!! 



This week baby is the size of an avocado! Roughly 4 1/2 inches long and weighing 3 1/2 ounces
I had a doctor's appointment today and things are coming along perfectly! I'm measuring right on track and baby's heartbeat was good and strong (~156 bpm). S/He even kicked at the microphone looking thing the doctor was using to try and listen lol. I'm supposed to have another CBC this week to check my hemoglobin levels again, but with us moving it's being postponed until I see my doctor down there. The meds must be kickin' in though, cause I've been feeling terrific! I still have a few moments where I'm out of breath and dizzy, but not unbearable like it was. I can't believe the half way mark is already coming up... Which means at my next appointment we will probably be able to find out if baby is a boy or a girl!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what's happening with you!