Thursday, June 14, 2012

{22 weeks!}

How far along? 22 weeks!  
Weight gain: 12 pounds
Maternity clothes? yupp, they're essential.
Stretch marks? notta.
Sleep: is non existant, for the most part. Nothing new there.
Best moment this week: Getting the gender reveal packets put together! To surprise family/friends and make them work a little before revealing baby's gender, we put together little packets for everyone. One has a scratch off card that reveals "boy" or "girl", and the other has a word search where you need to find either "boy" or "girl." Both have another small card included (to be opened AFTER the game) with a little rhyme and whatnot from our family :)
Miss Anything? sleep. I'm. So. Tired. Last night I literally couldn't sleep at all. No, I don't mean I slept horribly. I mean I didn't sleep. Period. And of course with my luck it's the one day Keegan has to be in to work at 6 am, and stay until after 8 pm because of a networking dinner.
Movement: Tons of mega kicks and rolls, but only when I'm rocking in the chair at night.
Food cravings: lemons, peaches, yogurt (preferably frozen) and recently gummy bears. I could eat a whole bag of Haribo. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing comes to mind!
Gender: stilll not disclosing ;)
Labor Signs:
are a long ways away!
Symptoms: latest development is a ton of pressure at the bottom of my belly, courtesy of baby rolling down there.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: mailing out those packets within a day or two!  


Just for comparison fun, this was the belly the day we found out about peanut #2! (Feb 13). ~4 weeks
...and today, 18 weeks later! and only 18 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what's happening with you!