Friday, July 06, 2012

{25 weeks}

How far along? 25 weeks! (+1 day)
How big is baby? 13 1/2 inches, weighing about a pound and a half (according to BabyCenter)
Weight gain: almost 15 pounds
Maternity clothes? rockin' em.
Stretch marks? notta.
Sleep: the minute I lay down, I get horrible heartburn. There's Tums all over this house.
Best moment this week: Aldon loves to use my belly as a pillow, but baby decides that whenever he does that, it's time to kick and roll. Aldon kept getting so irritated, and finally got up, yanked up my shirt, pointed at my belly and said "Stop, Lum!" (note: we are considering Liam as a name, however Aldon's toddler pronunciation is "Lum")
Miss Anything? Fall weather. It's above 100 today. 
Movement: Naturally, baby is very active at night, right when I want to (try to) go to sleep.
Food cravings: so far all I've wanted are healthy snacks, but now I've developed the biggest sweet tooth and love my gummy bears and chocolate!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm back to where I can't stomach the idea of red meat. uck.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs:
are a long ways away!
Symptoms: heartburn, sore back & feet. 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: setting up the rest of baby's room! We have the crib put together, still have to get the changing table in there & dressers set up how we want. Oh, and remove all of the clutter from moving, I suppose... 


please excuse the mess behind me, Aldon destroyed our "office corner" and I have yet to have the motivation to re-organize it


As mentioned, baby 2's new bedroom furniture is here! We put the crib together last night, and I experienced first hand how ungraceful pregnant women can be. Basically, after about 5 minutes I just let Keegan do it & delegated myself to "supervisor." It works out better that way ;)

Side note: This little illustration greeted me when I opened the instruction manual for the changing table... Thanks, Carter's, for clearing it up that indeed, two people are NOT included in the box...


Oh, and Aldon isn't the only one who loves to use baby as a pillow:
This little mongrel's face greeted me this morning. At times like this, I almost (almost) forget she's a devil in a 12 pound fur package. 
 
This weekend it's supposed to stay near 100 and above, send good thoughts that hopefully I won't melt into a pile of pregnant mess! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what's happening with you!