Friday, July 06, 2012

4th of July Festivities

Here's a picture re-cap of how the Hartman's spent our holiday:

We made some new friends at the zoo! I wanted to take him home, but they frown upon that.

Hesitantly petted a snake...

Made some goat friends...


By the way, pregnant me waddled around the zoo for three-ish hours, in 100 degree weather. Not my smartest move.

Waited patiently for the fireworks show...

...ok, sort of patiently...


was amazed at the glow sticks and other various light up toys other patrons had.

and to top it off, fell asleep about halfway through the fireworks :) Not sure how he managed that, since we were so close we could see them being lit & feel some of the "booms". Basically, we were sitting directly underneath the show. It was a pretty intense experience.
 Oh, and of course crossed off "stay up past my bedtime" off our our SBL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what's happening with you!