Friday, July 13, 2012

{26 weeks!}

How far along? 26 weeks! (+1 day)
How big is baby? on average, weighs one pound and two thirds, and measures 14 inches
Weight gain: almost 15 pounds
Maternity clothes? rockin' em.
Stretch marks? notta.
Sleep: baby has decided that sleep time is play time.
Best moment this week: I finally cleared out the spare bedroom for him! All of the clutter is out, and furniture is set up and in :) His diapers are all prepped and waiting for him on his new changing table- though one or two might be in use by Aldon's Teddy. Big brother was practicing how to put a diaper on and off ;)
Miss Anything? seeing the floor when I walk. 
Movement: Naturally, baby is very active at night, right when I want to (try to) go to sleep.
Food cravings: hot fudge. hold the sundae, just give me the fudge. healthy, right?
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm back to where I can't stomach the idea of red meat. uck.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs:
are a long ways away!
Symptoms: heartburn, sore back & feet. 
Belly Button in or out? half in, half out. it never popped out with Aldon, but I'm thinking it's unavoidable this time around...
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
 
Looking forward to: next week! I'll officially be in my third trimester :) 

apparently baby has the proportions of a basketball.
one of my all-time fave tee's- from one of the first times I saw Every Avenue live :) I figure it's never too early to infuse baby with an appreciation for good music. Oh, you've never heard of EA? Get. On. It.


Teddy modeling a bumGenius Newborn AIO! The other bear on the right is modeling a Kissa's size 0 fleece fitted :)

the finishing piece on baby's room- his name on his door! Yes, we FINALLY agreed on a name. Baby Hartman will be Liam Allen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what's happening with you!