Thursday, August 23, 2012

{32 Weeks!}

have i really not done one of these in 6 weeks?? wow. my bad. 

How far along? 32 weeks!
How big is baby? on average, 3.75 pounds and measuring 16.7 inches {tho baby Liam has been measuring a little bigger!}
Weight gain: 19 pounds!
Maternity clothes? a few pants, size small/xsmall/petite and tops size sm/xsm. most of my "wardrobe" consists of pre-pregnancy clothes that were styled loose to begin with, and it still fits just fine. 
Stretch marks? notta.
Sleep: usually pretty good, but last night I wanted to scream. The second I lay down I get heartburn, so there was that, a stuffy nose, and a seriously over-active child.
Best moment this week: Mom's Night Out last night! I met another mom who is new to the area as well, and we chatted over coffee for hours, sans kids, and it was amazing. I love Aldon, and it's been fun to stay at home with him, but those few hours with another female were so needed!
Miss Anything? seeing the floor when I walk. 
Movement: He's still as active as ever!
Food cravings: potatoes! plain, baked potatoes being my favorite- as in, I may or may not have eaten like four one night with dinner. Seriously.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm back to where I can't stomach the idea of red meat. uck.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs:
a lot of Braxton Hicks, and I can tell that he's been staying lower in my belly which adds a lot of pressure.
Symptoms: heartburn, mostly. 
Belly Button in or out? not "out", but not "in" either. Kind of just flat.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: haha, you might want to ask my hubs this one ;) For the most part happy, but I can get emotional at the drop of a hat, which is completely unlike me. 
Looking forward to: baby being born! 

it's certainly not the most flattering picture, but it's a little hard to fit the whole thing in the camera frame these days ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what's happening with you!