Thursday, August 30, 2012

{33 weeks!}


How far along? 33 Weeks! 
How big is baby? On average, a little over 4 pounds and past the 17 inch mark {baby is back to measuring right on track!} 
Weight gain: 21 pounds
Maternity clothes? I have my favorite maternity capris, I swear I could live in them (size small). Other than that most of everything is just non maternity styled a little loose.
Stretch marks? notta. whew.
Sleep: I'm an old lady and in bed every night at 9:30. He still loves to push against the side of the bed I'm laying on, but by now I'm so used to it, it doesn't even bother me {that much}.
Best moment this week: Aldon has been loving to "snuggle" with Liam. It's the cutest thing ever. He'll basically use my belly as a pillow and talk to Liam the whole time. 
Miss anything? Being able to move with even the slightest grace. At this point, I'm just so big & in the way of everything. 
Movement: This week has been full of huge, belly-morphing kicks and rolls. We've gotten pretty good at distinguishing between elbows and knees lol
Food cravings: potatoes, potatoes, potatoes! 
Anything making you queasy or sick? The texture of meat, especially red meat. It's not a flavor thing, or a smell thing, but actually taking a bite of chicken or steak and chewing it is so repulsive to me. 
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: some BH now & again, he's sitting very low to begin with, and lots of pressure at times.
Symptoms: heartburn, mostly.
Belly button in or out? it's so close to being out! 
Wedding rings on or off? On, when I remember to wear them lol
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy, but super emotional and could cry over literally nothing it seems. 
Looking forward to: our Michigan trip tomorrow!! I'm also far enough along now that I go to the doctor's every two weeks, until I'm 36/37 weeks, which means baby is so close to being here! 



33 week belly! and tired mama. and dog that acts like my shadow.
Macy couldn't figure out what the heck I was doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what's happening with you!