Thursday, September 06, 2012

{34 weeks!}

How far along? 34 weeks!
How big is baby? on average, 4.75 pounds and about 18 inches long!
Weight gain: 21ish pounds.
Maternity clothes? I live for elastic.
Stretch marks? Notta. whew.
Sleep: actually hasn't been that hard to achieve {knock on wood}. I still get heartburn like crazy, but you get used to that. 
Best moment this week: all of our moments spent in MI visiting family over the weekend!
Miss anything? I miss not bumping into everything. Not that I was the definition of grace before getting pregnant, but it's absurd now.
Movement: all of his movements are so painful now. He's running out of room! I'm constantly getting kicked, jabbed, and shoved in places that nobody wants to be kicked, jabbed, and shoved...
Food cravings: potatoes! and this week, cereal. I ate four bowls in one day, mmm.
Anything making you queasy or sick? It's still difficult to eat meat.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: BH, moments of intense pressure, and the fact that baby has zero room in his waterbed anymore.
Symptoms: heartburn, mostly. and though it isn't quite a "symptom", I have completely lost all motivation to do, well, anything.
Bellybutton in or out? It's so close to being out! 
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy, just emotional. I cried watching a c section reenactment on the show The Doctors today. Seriously. 
Looking forward to...? Being full term in just three short weeks!

Baby Liam is so close to being here! yay! The timing was perfect for us to take one last trip over Labor Day weekend to MI to visit some family that we didn't get to see before we left, before I'm too far along to travel & baby comes. Aldon was such a trooper for the 6-7 hour car trips to Manistee {it helps that since he was three weeks old we have been traveling three hours once every other month or so to visit family, he's a seasoned veteran}. I now start seeing the doctor every two weeks, and I'm still toying with the ideas of VBAC vs planned C section.... so we'll see on that. For now, here's some pictures of my cutie at the beach in MI :)




and of course, my lovely shadow at almost 34 weeks pregnant ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what's happening with you!